FYC membership Season operates Saturdays from October to April
FYC is 100% volunteer ran. All members volunteer two to four times a season.
Founded in 1937 by a group of yachting enthusiasts, Frankston Yacht Club (FYC) has maintained a policy of promoting Sailing and Water Sports activities in the area of Port Phillip. After the council redevelopment, FYC now occupies the lower section of the three-story building situated on the foreshore at Frankston.
FYC runs a range of activities for the whole family, offering Learn2Sail Programs, active racing throughout the season and social events for all ages. Recently we expanded our membership to include categories for SUP (stand-up paddleboarding), Kayaking and in 2017, we welcomed the Mornington Peninsula Triathlon Club to share our facilities. We also have storage facilities for Members.
*FYC is not associated with Olivers Hill Cafe** or the pending restaurant upstairs
** We do however recommend their coffee
- Regular club newsletter
- Club Racing and social activities
- Access to Room Hire
- Discounted Learn2Sail Courses
- Access to Learn2Sail boats on non-training days
- Members key (for an additional cost)
- Ability to apply for boat storage subject to limited availability and our storage policy
- Affiliation with Australian Sailing, including Personal Accident insurance whilst engaging in club activities
Visitors are always welcome.